Welcome to Baring Road Medical Centre
“A Centre of Quality Care, Providing local Services for local people”
Closed between 1:00pm - 2:00pm
every day for lunch
Practice News & Notices
PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
The Next PPG meeting is on Thursday 4th August 2016 at 6:30pm
Friends and Family Test Results for February 2016
10 Friends and family test surveys completed
Extremely likely - 6
Likely - 3
Neither likely or unlikely - 0
Unlikely – 0
Extremely unlikely - 1
Don’t know - 0
· I have been a patient here for 33 years and have always been well looked after
· Care and attention given by the doctors and staff is excellent
· Easy to get appointment staff very flexible and helpful when I needed an appointment for a young baby
· All receptionists are very helpful and they always smile. Keep it up guys
· Reception is so helpful and always go the extra mile to help. Thank you guys
· Very nice staff, always willing to help
· The practice is far too busy as it is so it does not need more patients
Having problems getting an appointment?
We had 286 patients in July 2016 who did not cancel their appointment.
If you cannot make your appointment please cancel it.
Online Booking & Repeat Prescription Ordering
You can now book appointments and request your repeat medication online via EMIS Access, which is a secure network that allows you to book appointments two weeks in advance with all our doctors. You are also able to order your repeat medication via this channel too. All you need to do is register your interest with one of our dedicated reception staff and they will process your application and issue you with a unique log-in ID and password.
The practice would like to thank the various advertisers who have helped to produce this Website. However, it must be pointed out that the accuracy of any statements cannot be warranted, nor any products or services advertised, be guaranteed or endorsed.